Fresh Menu. Fresh Look.
Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District is proud to offer nutritious meals to our students!
We currently offer lunch service at all 16 of our school sites and school breakfast at all six of the secondary level sites. The menus for breakfast and lunch are posted below.
We have made some great strides over the last year and here are some of the highlights:
- All school lunches contain a meat/meat alternative, a whole grain component, fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, and fluid milk.
- All grain items served must be at least 51% whole grain.
- All menu features follow recommended dietary fat and sodium guidelines, including snacks and beverages sold on campus.
- Fresh salad bars are available at every school site. We are proud to source our seasonal fruits and vegetables locally.
- Students are encouraged to take at least 1 serving of fruit and/or vegetable at each meal.
- Vegetarian options are available daily.
- Food Services continues to seek out natural, “clean label” foods to feature on the menu.
- Food Services strives to choose products with minimal added sugars and no high fructose corn syrup.
- Food Services is pleased to use eco-friendly, biodegradable servingware instead of Styrofoam.
We look forward to continued progress and aim to be a positive addition to your student’s day.
Elementary Lunch $3.50
Secondary Breakfast $2.50
Secondary Lunch $4.00
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the school meal program, please feel free to contact us at 310-732-0900 x780. We look forward to hearing from you!
** Please note that meals are not produced in an allergen-free kitchen facility. **
|Click arrows to scroll through months|
Intermediate Breakfast (Web Menu)
Miraleste Lunch (Web Menu)
PVIS Lunch (Web Menu)
Ridgecrest Lunch (Web Menu)
Elementary Nutrient Analysis - Sept 2019.pdf
High School Nutrient Analysis 2019-2020.pdf
Intermediate Nutrient Analysis 2019-2020.pdf
Secondary Breakfast Nutrient Analysis 2019-2020.pdf
Catering Menu 2019-2020.pdf
Elementary Staff Lunch Menu 2019-2020.pdf
Healthy Fundraiser and Reward Ideas.pdf
Lunchtime News Vol 1 Issue 1 (September).pdf