** 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR UPDATE **
FREE MEALS FOR ALL!
The district is pleased to announce that any student 18 years of age and under may pick-up a FREE breakfast and lunch! This program will run throughout the 2020-2021 school year!
Curbside pick-up is Monday through Friday between 7:30am to 1:00pm at any of our four secondary sites. No pre-order required!
Miraleste Intermediate School
Palos Verdes Intermediate School
Ridgecrest Intermediate School
Palos Verdes Peninsula High School
Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District is proud to offer nutritious meals to our students!
We currently offer breakfast and lunch service at all 16 of our school sites. The menus for breakfast and lunch are posted below.
- All school lunches contain a meat/meat alternative, a whole grain component, fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, and fluid milk.
- All grain items served must be at least 51% whole grain.
- All menu features follow recommended dietary fat and sodium guidelines, including snacks and beverages sold on campus.
- Fresh salad bars are available at every school site. We are proud to source our seasonal fruits and vegetables locally.
- Students are encouraged to take at least 1 serving of fruit and/or vegetable at each meal.
- Vegetarian options are available daily.
- Food Services continues to seek out natural, “clean label” foods to feature on the menu.
- Food Services strives to choose products with minimal added sugars and no high fructose corn syrup.
- Food Services is pleased to use eco-friendly, biodegradable servingware instead of Styrofoam.
We look forward to continued progress and aim to be a positive addition to your student’s day.
Meal Prices (Effective January 1, 2021)
Elementary Lunch $3.50
Secondary Lunch $4.00
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the school meal program, please feel free to contact us at 310-732-0900 x34780. We look forward to hearing from you!
** Please note that meals are not produced in an allergen-free kitchen facility. **